- Education Planning Guide
- Foster Youth Education Toolkit
- Resource Fair in South Central April 23, 2016
- If a youth on your caseload goes AWOL/missing, filing a Student Tracer Request (LAUSD) just might help to locate his/her whereabouts! | Tracer Request Form
- Education Works Consulting Firm, Inc. presents: Education Coaching & Workshops for Parents & Guardians
- Diplomas for Former Students Who Did Not Pass the CAHSEE
- C/Forward Program seeking students entering 6th or 9th grade in 2016-17 school year: Overview | Criteria | Referral Form
- Free Tutoring To Youth in Foster Care Residing in Los Angeles County: English Flyer | Spanish Flyer | Referral Form
- College Sponsorship Program for 12th grade Foster Youth and Transfer youths. Application due January 29, 2016. Registration Form for 12th Graders | Transfers
- UFC College within Reach at USC on 9-26-15 for current and former foster youth ages 11-24, caregivers, and service providers: Flyer | Registration Form
2014 CA Foster Care Education Law Fact Sheets
LAUSD Foster Youth Counselors NOW supporting the academic success of DCFS youth! | Foster youth counselor assigned to a LAUSD school.
Project Caring and Sharing announces Free Academic Mentoring for youth ages 8-18 at Pomona College
- Free Tutoring for youth K-12 who are homeless, living in motels, shelters or group home placement | Spanish (Flyer)
- United Friends of the Children offers youth Great Opportunities: Scholarships | A College Preparation Program | and Transitional Housing Pathways Program
- United Friend’s of the Children’s College Readiness Program wants your 12-15 year olds! Program provides free tutoring and academic counseling for college prep. Referral Form
- “Back to School = Updating Education Notebooks!”
- New Resource: Over 2,100 Free instructional videos are available at http://www.khanacademy.org/. Help our Youth learn about everything from Math- Algebra to Calculus, History and Science- Biology to Chemistry. Youth can practice for the CAHSEE or SAT exams, have fun with Brain Teasers or expand their knowledge about subjects like banking.
- Very Important - Adopted Children may receive Full Financial Aid click here
Some documents on this site may require Adobe Reader for viewing. To download, click on link below.